DISEASE CONDITION THAT CAN BE PREVENTED WITH EXERCISE
Everyone should know by now that exercise is essential for good health, but most people fail to help in prevention of many diseases to man, that is more effective than the medication intended for use.
However, drug companies don’t make any money promoting free and natural solutions that work better than the medications they are selling; so idea of drug prescription comes first.
Below is top ten (10) disease conditions that can be prevented with exercise:
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: High blood pressure can be treated with a regular cardiovascular exercise routine. Modifying your diet can increase the benefit even more.
- CHOLESTROL: Add a regular cardiovascular and strength training routine to lower cholesterol levels. Modifying you’re your diet can increase the benefit even more?
- TYPE II DIABETES: In some cases, Type II Diabetes can be eliminated altogether with proper diet and exercise. Add 20-30 minutes or regular physical activity of any kind 5 days a week. Modifying your diet can increase the benefit even more.
- DEPRESSION: Studies have shown that exercise is more effective at treating depression than any antidepressant in the market. Add 20 – 30 minutes of regular physical activity of any kind 5 days a week.
- PREVENTION OF HEART DISEASE: Add a regular cardiovascular exercise routine. Modifying your diet can increase the benefit even more.
- ANXIETY: Add 20 – 30 minutes of regular physical activity any kind 5 days a week for a natural way to cope with anxiety.
- ARTHRITIS: Light resistance training that focuses on a full range of motion is best for treating arthritis pain. The more you move, the better the result.
- OSTEOPOROSIS: Add regular strength training 2 – 4 days per week to increase bone density and prevent the deterioration of bone density (depending on your age). Lifting weights is better.
- FIBEOMYALGIA: Light resistance training such as Tai-chi and Pilates work well for Fibromyalgia pain management during a flair up and can reduce the occurrence and intensity of future flair ups.
- COLD AND FLU PREVENTION: Add 20 – 30 minutes of regular physical activity of any kind a week to shorten and reduce the severity of a flu or cold (and lessen the likelihood of catching them in the first place).
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT LIVE A SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE
SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE: A sedentary lifestyle is a type of lifestyle with little or no physicalRead More
WHY STEROIDS SHOULD NOT BE USED IN BODY BUILDING AND VITAMINS AS A BETTER OPTION
INTRODUCTION Avoiding Steroids for vitamins and Mineral Anabolic steroid abuse has been associated with aRead More